One of our Ed.D. students gave a book talk for _On Critically Conscious Research_, the content of which reminded me of your interests. I thought I'd forward this on to you. Much of it you're likely familiar with but maybe there are some directions that would helpful to you.
Or, maybe you're done with the school thing for a while, which I can certainly understand.
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget."— Arundhati Roy
Hi Courtney,
ReplyDeleteOne of our Ed.D. students gave a book talk for _On Critically Conscious Research_, the content of which reminded me of your interests. I thought I'd forward this on to you. Much of it you're likely familiar with but maybe there are some directions that would helpful to you.
Or, maybe you're done with the school thing for a while, which I can certainly understand.
http://prezi.com/b-uddjpjt_ul/on-critically-conscious-research-approaches-to-language-and-literacy-research/
came upon yr blog by happenstance. an honest to goodness real read. plus i'm pretty sure we have the same typewriter.
ReplyDelete