Thursday, December 24, 2009

22.

christmas presents have been last minute this year because school sucks all of my time away.

here are two gifts for Si's sister. his family draws names and I got her. she sews, is super crafty, and has four kids. she also bakes bread, is a vegan, and never sleeps. basically a wonder woman.

but...she never spends money on herself, so I got her an array of fabric for her next project.


and her purse is filled with mom things...four kids means an abundance of mom things - crayons, baseballs, permission slips, etc. so I made her a quick organizer to put her important things in: keys, check, ID and credit cards, check, notes and marker, check, cell phone, check.


not bad for last minute! and being the domestic goddess that I am I also made some banging spinach artichoke dip last night - all things fresh, watched an episode of freaks and geeks, and painted tiny altoid tins to look like lumps of coal for stocking stuffers. booyah christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment